Welcome! This website is dedicated to sharing with children the love of books. It is through book readings that young children enlarge their vocabulary. It is through book readings that young children become curious about their world. It is through book readings that young children learn about problem-solving and relationship building. It is through book readings that young children learn to make sense of what they see and experience in their day to day lives. It is through book readings that children learn to be creative and think outside the box. And most of all, it is through book readings that young children develop a sense of joy in books that will carry over when they begin reading on their own.
Here’s the ten most recent books I’ve written about. To see them all, check out the full book list.
- I Love You, Bunny Rabbit Shulamith Levey Oppenheim
- Jack and The Beanstalk,Juan and Frijoles Magicos
- From Head to Toe, by Eric Carle
- The Way I Feel, by Janan Cain
- The Tiny Seed, by Eric Carle
- A Tree is Nice, by J. Udry
- The Penguin Who Hated the Cold, by Barbara Brenner
- Swimmy, by Leo Lionni
- The Wind Blew, by Pat Hutchins
- Me & Mama, by C. Cabrera